Guelph MegaPractice/Day of Dance

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011

      This note is a reminder that this coming Sunday April 3rd there will be
      another large scale fencing practice in Der Welfengau. It will be held at
      the University of Guelph, in the University Centre's Peter Clark Hall from
      10 am until 5 pm. A map of the campus can be found here:

      http://www.uoguelph.ca/campus/map/

      Here is a parking map:

      http://www.parking.uoguelph.ca/images/CampusMap2010_11.pdf

      The best place to park is probably in P31 and parking is free on weekends.
      Unfortunately you can't drop stuff off at the door because of the bus only
      loop in front of the UC but there is a passenger drop off slightly closer to
      the UC.

      There will also be a dance practice in conjunction with the fencing so if
      you know any dancers, please let them know.

      There may be food available at the end of the practice but I need to get
      details and I will let you know when I have them.

      Yours in Service

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2011
        n Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:

        > This note is a reminder that this coming Sunday April 3rd there will be
        > another large scale fencing practice in Der Welfengau. It will be held at

        Darn but we're booked already!! Is this the first notice, or did I
        miss something earlier?

        But, anyone coming for FITP can detour through Guelph for some fun on
        their way home!