fencing practice

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
      I will not be in attendance on Monday as I'll be out of town working... however, I believe that Lord Tadc is planning on being there, therefore there will be at least one marshal present. So show up!

      Yoshi
    • Brandi Fraser
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
        I'll be there tomorrow, so there will possibly be two marshals. :)

        Findabhair

        On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Kurushima Yoshiatsu <locusthellion@...
        > wrote:

        > I will not be in attendance on Monday as I'll be out of town working...
        > however, I believe that Lord Tadc is planning on being there, therefore
        > there will be at least one marshal present. So show up!
        >
        > Yoshi

      • Tyler Booth
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2011
          Yes I will be there. We will switch places, you in London and me in Hamilton. Start time 6:30-7pm right?

          Tadc