Late Winter Shoot & Open Combat Practice

  • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
      Greetings all,

      This is just a reminder about the imminent Late Winter Archery Shoot on
      Saturday March 19 and, just as importantly, the open Rapier and Armoured
      Combat Practice on March 20. I'm really trying to get rapier going in
      this part of Ealdormere (so we'll all have more people to play with!) so
      any help and attendance would be greatly appreciated. I realize this is
      the same day as the College Royal demo in Guelph, but not *all* of you
      live near Guelph...

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=641237&id=707870440&saved#!/event.php?eid=176746292363297

      http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/wintershoot2011.html

      Thanks!
      Grif'
      Petrea Thule Rapier Marshall
    • David Gotlieb
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
        We'll be heading down from Ottawa for the weekend. Not sure if we'll be staying
        late into the day on Sunday, but I'll throw by gear into the car.

        Dafydd

        ________________________________
        This is just a reminder about the imminent Late Winter Archery Shoot on
        Saturday March 19 and, just as importantly, the open Rapier and Armoured
        Combat Practice on March 20. I'm really trying to get rapier going in
        this part of Ealdormere (so we'll all have more people to play with!) so
        any help and attendance would be greatly appreciated. I realize this is
        the same day as the College Royal demo in Guelph, but not *all* of you
        live near Guelph...

        http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=641237&id=707870440&saved#!/event.php?eid=176746292363297

        http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/wintershoot2011.html

        Thanks!
        Grif'
        Petrea Thule Rapier Marshall

        __

      • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2011
          Fantastic!

          I forgot to add we'll opening the gates for the Practice at 11am so any
          time after that would be great!

          See you then!