College Royal

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 4:53 PM

      If anyone is coming to the College Royal demo in Der welfengau this coming
      weekend, Lady Yvette is looking for someone either to ride in with or share
      her vehicle.

      Albrecht
    • Eve and David
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16 5:58 PM

        The Canton of Der Welfengau, in conjunction with the University of Guelph Medieval and Renaissance Society will be putting on a demo at the annual College Royal held by the U of G. College Royal takes place on March 21st from 9 am  to 5 pm  and March 22nd from 10 am to 4 pm. We will have several tables set up for display of items like books and artifacts of the middle ages and renaissance. We will also have a list set up for rotating demos of armoured combat, fencing and dancing. The demo provides a great opportunity to show the public what we do and a chance to get a lot of fencing in. I cannot fence myself because I’m still recovering from my surgery, but I will be there to marshal and sit table. Any help on Saturday or Sunday would be greatly appreciated. There a lot of neat things happening at College Royal for the whole family if you don’t want to hang around at the demo all day. Here is a site for College Royal:  http://www.collegeroyalsociety.com/

        Here is a Facebook group for the demo:

        https://www.facebook.com/events/409774549188796/

        Again, any help would be appreciated. The more fencers we have the better a demo we can put on and the less tired everyone will be at the end of the day.

        Yours in Service