Thanks Ealdormere :)

  • Thoré
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6 3:34 PM
      Hey folks,
      I had a most enjoyable Winter War - it was nice meeting all of you and crossing blades with you.

      Cheers,
      Thoré de Bethune
      An Tir
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6 5:38 PM
        Greetings from Gerrard: I have been the Rapier Minister of the Lists
        for " A span of Time ' now.

        It's time to pass on the .. All powerful Stamp ,and that which accompanies it ,
        to someone else.

        Firstly you needn't be a Marshal. In fact you don't actually have to
        be a fencer.

        Being those things would be a plus ... but not mandatory.

        It would also be advantageous if you went to several events. Again
        not mandatory.

        Being on the E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com / RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com
        would also be an advantage to all.

        Having a Mask Tester / Drop Tester would also be an advantage ..
        However again not mandatory !

        The mandatory bits are very basic.

        Keep / collect / and alphabetically file all waivers
        Have blank waivers available.
        Keep / Manage the supply of Blank Rapier Cards
        Have Excel and know how to input info into it.
        Keep / update the Master List of Rapier combatant's / Again an Excel system
        Keep / use the Stamp
        Pens

        It only takes a few minutes of your time as the need arises, and
        prior to report time.

        Priceless Bit ... Get to congratulate / welcome new fencers ..!!

        Please contact myself or the KRM A.S.A.P.

        My thanks !!
      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 2:32 PM
          Thank you for gracing us with your phenomenal skill. Please come visit us again soon. :)

          Yoshi

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, Thoré <toray1627@...> wrote:

          > Hey folks,
          > I had a most enjoyable Winter War - it was nice meeting all of you and crossing blades with you.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Thoré de Bethune
          > An Tir

        • Thoré
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8 4:18 PM
            Flatterer!

            Assuming that Rhoswen is at Western again next year, I will likely attend another Ealdormere event during the school year. You were very kind to a wandering swordsman spreading the word fame of An Tir, and I really enjoyed the event.

            Cheers,
            Thoré de Bethune