Re: [E_Rapier] Marshal's Course

  • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4 9:10 PM
      And I wouldn't mind going again, just as a good refresher. I haven't had
      the luxury of marshalling at many events of late so it's probably a good
      idea for me.

      No BtBoW for me (since I'll be down south with the family) but
      definitely Pikeman's (yes, we'll have rapier if there's enough people
      willing to come) and Trillium for me. Not too sure on other events at
      the moment.

      Thanks!
      William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
      Rapier Marshal - Petrea Thule