Re: [E_Rapier] Marshal's Course

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
      Greetings Lars,

      I'll be needing to take the marshall's course at Break the Back, so please put me down on your list of attendees.

      Ulrich of Greyfells
      (Robert Bohler)
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2011
        And I wouldn't mind going again, just as a good refresher. I haven't had
        the luxury of marshalling at many events of late so it's probably a good
        idea for me.

        No BtBoW for me (since I'll be down south with the family) but
        definitely Pikeman's (yes, we'll have rapier if there's enough people
        willing to come) and Trillium for me. Not too sure on other events at
        the moment.

        Thanks!
        William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
        Rapier Marshal - Petrea Thule