Eoforwic Rapier Summer Fight Practice Site

  • Yvonne Rogers
    Message 1 of 9 , May 11, 2007
      Sorry.. that should have read with Eoforwibc in the title

      Jocelyne

      --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Rogers" <tamlin_01@...>

      Message 2 of 9 , May 11, 2007
        That's it! You Eoforwiccian fencers are no longer allowed to drive. You
        must use the transporter till we can clear all the rest of the maniac
        drivers off the roads.

        Hope you're not in too much discomfort, Jocelyn.

        Take care all,

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
      • Anna B
        Message 3 of 9 , May 11, 2007
          Jocelyne,

          I know that you admire and wish to emulate me in all things, but I honestly believe that getting yourself this thoroughly damaged in a car accident is really going one step too far.

          Get better soon you!

          in sympathetic back pain,
          Rusalka

          Message 4 of 9 , May 11, 2007
            > That's it! You Eoforwiccian fencers are no longer allowed to drive. You
            > must use the transporter till we can clear all the rest of the maniac
            > drivers off the roads.

            Hey! Hey! If you have a TRANSPORTER I want to use it too! Do I have to
            get in a car accident to qualify??

            Message 5 of 9 , May 11, 2007
              >From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

              Well, it is still experimental... *grin*

              Gods! No more car accidents! My heart stops everytime I hear that!

              Cainder

              @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
              Message 6 of 9 , May 11, 2007
                Deal. We don't have any more car accidents, but you have to promise to share your teleporter with us.

                Fair?

                Rusalka

                Kelly Wyatt <kgarlow@...> wrote:

                >From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

              • Catherine of Eoforwic
                Message 7 of 9 , May 11, 2007
                  Hey,

                  I'm an Eoforwickian fencer, but I don't drive - am I
                  missing out on "fun" stuff here?!

                  Transporter? Can I borrow it to get to work? How
                  many car accidents does that require? I've heard of
                  things costing "an arm and a leg" but do we have to be
                  so literal around here!

                  Will there actually be anybody to fence against if I
                  lug my gear on Sunday? Or do I stay home and contemplate
                  what to do with my apprentice "paycheque" (wool and linen
                  as per my indenture! And 10 "pence"!)?

                  Inquiring minds want to know!

                  In Service,

                  Catherine

                  From: "Kathleen Gormanshaw" <kgormanshaw@...>

                  That's it! You Eoforwiccian fencers are no longer allowed
                  to drive. You must use the transporter till we can clear
                  all the rest of the maniac drivers off the roads.

                  Hey! Hey! If you have a TRANSPORTER I want to use it too!
                  Do I have to get in a car accident to qualify??

                  Eyrny

                  Well, it is still experimental... *grin*

                  Gods! No more car accidents! My heart stops everytime I
                  hear that!

                  Cainder

                  @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                  MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
                  Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
                  Justus, Fortis, Patiens - Per chevron argent and sable,
                  two sprigs of witch hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 13, 2007
                    Oi!

                    No luck for the fair... Glad to hear you're still up
                    and able...

                    Heartfelt concern from us Trino way,

                    Mateo

                    http://mail.yahoo.com