Re: A great Massacre

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
      repeat of Yoshi's comments!

      Jocelyn

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011
        Yes indeed. and a few more fencers who left before the tournament
        started to bring our total to 19 for the day.
        Thanks everyone for being patient with the tournament format's trial run.
        In addition to Congratulations to Lars for getting Hammered, i would
        also like to extend congratulations to THL Hoskuld (AKA The Royal
        Personage of Indeterminate Gender) who won the tournament in
        spectacular fashion.

        --g

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011
          Spectacular fashion ... hmmm you have seen what he wears ??? !! LOL
          Me thinks ... Lady Ga Ga would be envious !
          Loads of fun ... ( except for my nagging arthritis !! )
          Lets do this again !! ( without the shoulder ouchies )

          ** If lady Ga Ga joined the Goo Goo Dolls would they be called Ga Ga
          Goo Goo ??? **

          At 03:16 PM 2/14/2011, thltoymaker wrote:
          >At 10:40 AM 2/14/2011, you wrote:
          >>

          >>Yes indeed. and a few more fencers who left before the tournament
          >>started to bring our total to 19 for the day.
          >>Thanks everyone for being patient with the tournament format's trial run.
          >>In addition to Congratulations to Lars for getting Hammered, i would
          >>also like to extend congratulations to THL Hoskuld (AKA The Royal
          >>Personage of Indeterminate Gender) who won the tournament in
          >>spectacular fashion.
          >>
          >>-
        • David Biggs
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011