A great Massacre

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
      A great event again this year. 15 fencers in the tournament and despite my elbow and my knee, I had a ton of fun. Thank you to Giovanni for running a new style of tournament for us, and a huge congradulations to Lars for becoming a Hammer!! Wassail!!!

      Yoshi
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
        repeat of Yoshi's comments!

        Jocelyn

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011
          Yes indeed. and a few more fencers who left before the tournament
          started to bring our total to 19 for the day.
          Thanks everyone for being patient with the tournament format's trial run.
          In addition to Congratulations to Lars for getting Hammered, i would
          also like to extend congratulations to THL Hoskuld (AKA The Royal
          Personage of Indeterminate Gender) who won the tournament in
          spectacular fashion.

          --g

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011
            Spectacular fashion ... hmmm you have seen what he wears ??? !! LOL
            Me thinks ... Lady Ga Ga would be envious !
            Loads of fun ... ( except for my nagging arthritis !! )
            Lets do this again !! ( without the shoulder ouchies )

            ** If lady Ga Ga joined the Goo Goo Dolls would they be called Ga Ga
            Goo Goo ??? **

            At 03:16 PM 2/14/2011, thltoymaker wrote:
            >At 10:40 AM 2/14/2011, you wrote:
            >>

            >>Yes indeed. and a few more fencers who left before the tournament
            >>started to bring our total to 19 for the day.
            >>Thanks everyone for being patient with the tournament format's trial run.
            >>In addition to Congratulations to Lars for getting Hammered, i would
            >>also like to extend congratulations to THL Hoskuld (AKA The Royal
            >>Personage of Indeterminate Gender) who won the tournament in
            >>spectacular fashion.
            >>
            >>-
          • David Biggs
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011