Der Welfengau Practices

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011

      Just to let everybody know, practices in Der Welfengau are rolling again. We
      meet in room 103 of the University Centre at the University of Guelph. The
      practices run from 7:30 pm to around 10:30 pm. We currently do not have an
      armoured combat Marshal, but there is sufficient space if one were to show
      up. Currently practices are a mix of Italian rapier and German longsword.
      Any extra loaner gear would be appreciated, especially gorgets and hoods.

      I look forward to seeing folks there.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
      Rapier Marshal, Der Welfengau
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2011
        Oh yeah, the practices are Tuesday evenings!