EAOD Prize Fights for Winter War

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2011
      Hello all,

      So this is the last call for prize fight announcments, if you intend to fight on at winter war. If I do not get you intent, oh lets say to me be the end of this week, so I may post in the March Tidings(which I have to have to the Chronicler soon), you'll have to pick another event in whic to do a prize ..like FOOL ( as I'm the Rapier marshal for that event).

      If you previously requested to do one at Winter war, I ask tht you confirm it with me again. If you do not confirm with me I might forget to post your intent..and that would eb bad...so let me know!

      email me at tamlin01@...

      Cheers,