Visiting Ealdormere for Winter War

  • Thoré
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011
      Hi folks,
      I'll be visiting Ealdormere at the start of March, and will be attending Winter War on March 5. I would like to extend an invitation (and challenge) to all Ealdormerean rapier combatants to come out for a taste of An Tir. I'll be fighting all comers for as long as time permits.

      I look forward to meeting you all,
      Thoré de Bethune
      http://nwrapier.avacal.org/ws/Thore.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2011