Christmas Fight Practice At the Armouries

  • Brandi Fraser
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      Greetings. Sorry for the late notice, but anyone who would like to come out
      and play on Monday in Rising Waters is more than welcome. The informations
      is posted below.
      Findabhair

      Once again we are looking to host a fight practice at Lake St Armouries
      in St Catharines. The armouries is at the corner of Lake St and Welland Ave
      in St Catharines. To get there from outside of the city follow the QEW
      towards St Catharines get off the highway at the Lake St exit and head
      South. The armouries is on the right hand side. We are looking at doing this
      on the evening of 20 December 2010. I should have the building open at
      6:30pm. This is open for fighters and fencers and those who just want to say
      hi.If you are looking at coming please email me at drozokov@... so
      that I know approximate numbers.