New KRM

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010

      I have submitted my last report as KRM for Ealdormere. Lord Lars is now
      officially in charge and will do a fabulous job. Thank you for all your
      support and not getting into too much trouble while I was KRM. The fencing
      community in Ealdormere is a great one to work with. I hope to resume my
      position as Rapier Marshal for the Canton of Der Welfengau.