Ben Dunfirth mega practice!!

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      Greetings,

      Yes, I'm hoping to make this an annual thing! We had a ton of people show up last year, and we're hoping to see even more this time around! Here are the particulars:

      Super Sunday Rapier & Fighter Practice Sponsored by the Barony of Ben Dunfirth
      Sunday December 12, 2010
      Doors open at 11:30
      Fun Fencing, Fierce Fighting, Amazing Arts, until 5pm!

      Barton Secondary School
      75 Palmer Rd., Hamilton, On

      From the West:
      Take 403 towards Hamilton
      Exit #64, onto Lincoln M. Alexander Pkwy
      Exit onto Upper Gage Ave
      Turn left onto Upper Gage
      Turn right onto Thorley Dr.
      Turn left onto Palmer Rd.

      From Toronto:
      Take QEW Niagara
      Exit 88/89 Red Hill Valley Pkwy
      Red Hill Valley Pkwy becomes Lincoln M. Alexander Pkwy
      Exit onto Upper Gage Ave
      Turn right onto Upper Gage
      Turn right onto Thorley Dr.
      Turn left onto Palmer Dr.

      Donations are welcomed to help pay for the site but are not required.

      I look forward to seeing all of you there!!

      Yours in Service and MiC,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
        It's tomorrow, right?