EAOD Website

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
      The new academy web site may be viewed at:

      http://ealdormereaod.maven.ca/

      If you've any thoughts, concerns or suggestions please advise off the list.

      For now the site does not list those of the ranks. If that information is required please contact me off the list.

      This will be linked to the Ealdormere site soon.

      Enjoy,
      Lady Jocelyn Cranewall
      Preceaptor of the Academy
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
        That is a darn pretty site! Very well done! Will there be a list of who
        holds what rank?

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
          OKAY, before everybody notices..

          I know the "Contact Us" page content is incomplete. I'm looking into having it corrected. Until then contact me here or via facebook ( Yvonne Rogers).

          To answer THL Albrecht's question on ranked individuals being listed, that will come in time, just not now, but hopfully before I leave this station.

          Before I forget, the construction of this site is atributed to Lord Rorik of Septerntria, squire to Sir Watt. Thanks DUDE!

          Yours in service,
          Lady Jocelyn Roget de Cranewall
          Preceptor of the Ealdormere Academy of Defense

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
            It is very pretty.

            I'm curious why it was done with images instead of text.

            --Giovanni

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 9, 2010
              Hi ALL!

              Please pass your comments, questions and concerns off the list please and contact me directly. We don't need a full set of strings occupying the list.

              Thank you
              Lady Jocelyn