Re: [E_Rapier] Tournaments of Virtue update

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
      Congratulations to Cristabell!

      And to Don Aeron Harper and Raphael :-)

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
        On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 8:38 AM, thltoymaker <thltoymaker@...> wrote:
        > A suggestion regarding ... "  Franchise " which as far as I can
        > determine ( In reference to Virtues  ) : Is defined as:
        > freedom, esp. from imprisonment, servitude, or moral restraint.
        >
        > Hmmmm if this is the correct definition then ..perhaps we might all
        > wish to consider those that have influenced us even in some small
        > manner thus giving us a more richer life. Taught us that sneaky
        > binding attack or continually gave us words of encouragement . Thus
        > freeing us in a manner of speaking. ( In short enriching our lives )

        I've always been fond of this definition:
        http://county-kildare.org/virtues/franchise.html

        TL/DR version, it's the sincere expression of all of the other virtues.

        This is another good listing: http://www.chronique.com/Library/Chivalry/code.htm

        --Giovanni.
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2010
          Ohhh I like those definitions !! Plus wassail to Lady Christabell. Nicely done!