Reports

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010

      Today is the due date for reports from Rapier Marshals of the Field, Group
      Rapier Marshals, Group Rapier Constables, Rapier Marshals in Training, and
      Constable in Training. I have received six reports as of this evening and
      have sent acknowledgments to those Marshals. If you are one of the above and
      have not sent a report to me or your Baronial Rapier Marshal, please do so
      promptly. This is my last report as Ealdormere KRM and I'd like to get it in
      on time.

      Thank you!

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        Helped with some events.
        Helped with some authorizations.
        Nobody died.

        --Giovanni

        On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Eve Harris & David Stamper
        <evedave1@...> wrote:
        > Greetings!
        >
        > Today is the due date for reports from Rapier Marshals of the Field, Group
        > Rapier Marshals, Group Rapier Constables, Rapier Marshals in Training, and
        > Constable in Training. I have received six reports as of this evening and
        > have sent acknowledgments to those Marshals. If you are one of the above and
        > have not sent a report to me or your Baronial Rapier Marshal, please do so
        > promptly. This is my last report as Ealdormere KRM and I'd like to get it in
        > on time.
        >
        > Thank you!

      • Robert Bohler
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          Became a Marshal in Training at spring coronation held at Rideau Acres Campground