Fencing jacket / tunic

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2010
      Greetings from Gerrard: I am at some not too distant point in time attempting
      to make a fencing tunic / jacket for a newer male fencer.
      I like the all in one idea with quick open front or side .

      Any simple ... sewing patterns come to mind ?? Butterrick /// Simplicity ?? etc...
      pattern numbers...

      Thanks !

      Oh yes ... killing me at Crown would be nice ... ! Stamping as well...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2010
        How is the new fencer shaped?
        --j