Re: [E_Rapier] Trillium Wars - Side Sword (oops)

  • Ross Weaver
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      This is more likely, but Cristabell keeps reminding me that it isn't until
      they are older did they start dressing them in more than a smock (although
      we have found one incredibly cute picture of a baby with a ruff). It should
      be amusing putting my little girl in her first hoops one day, and seeing if
      she can be more mature than her mother was in her first hoops.

      ~Wilhelm