Marshal's Course

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
      Greetings!

      I'll be teaching the Marshal's Course, possible for the last time, at least
      as KRM, at Crown Tourney. If there are any interested RMIT's or Marshals who
      feel they need a refresher, please have them get in touch with me so I have
      an idea of numbers.

      Yours in Service

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 18, 2010
        Me! Me!

        Cainder
        delinquent fencer/marshal

        ---------------------------------
        Kelly Wyatt
        SCA: Cainder inghen Hui Chatharnaig
        Co-Chronicler, Shire of Trinovantia Nova
        k.wyatt59@...
        ---------------------------------

        To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com; RapierMarshals@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4 11:10 AM
          Greetings!

          I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
          Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
          as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
          you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
          please.

          If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
          me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
          convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
          May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
          more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
          instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
          Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

          Lars
        • Robert Bohler
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4 12:57 PM
            Greetings Lars,

            I'll be needing to take the marshall's course at Break the Back, so please put me down on your list of attendees.

            Ulrich of Greyfells
            (Robert Bohler)
            I will be running the rapier marshal's course at Break the Back of
            Winter (9th April, http://www.doomlegends.com/greyfells/btbow2011.html),
            as I know there are two MiTs who need it that will be present there. If
            you're going to be there and need the course, email me and let me know
            please.

            If you need to take the course and will not be at Break the Back, email
            me and let me know so I can schedule another session for peoples' best
            convenience. I am happy to run it at Crown Tournament as well (28th
            May), but since that is that is also in Skraeling, I imagine it may be
            more useful to run it at an event at the other end of Ealdormere
            instead. I will be at Murder Melee and Trillies for sure. I may be at
            Coronation, but that's not confirmed yet. Other stuff, we'll see.

            Lars

          • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4 9:10 PM
              And I wouldn't mind going again, just as a good refresher. I haven't had
              the luxury of marshalling at many events of late so it's probably a good
              idea for me.

              No BtBoW for me (since I'll be down south with the family) but
              definitely Pikeman's (yes, we'll have rapier if there's enough people
              willing to come) and Trillium for me. Not too sure on other events at
              the moment.

              Thanks!
              William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
              Rapier Marshal - Petrea Thule