MegaPractice in Guelph

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010

      Firstly, my apologies for not posting sooner. We had some paperwork issues
      to deal with regarding the U of G, but those have now been dealt with.
      Secondly, the fencing practice on the 24th is now officially a go.

      Details:

      Location:

      Peter Clark Hall, Lower Floor of the University Centre
      University of Guelph Campus

      Campus Map

      http://www.uoguelph.ca/campus/map/

      Parking Lot Map

      http://www.parking.uoguelph.ca/images/CampusMap2010_11.pdf

      The best lot is probably P31, but there is still a bit of walk to the UC
      because the bus loop does not allow gear to be dropped off at the door.

      Time:

      October 24th, 2010. I'll be there from 10 am and I plan on wrapping things
      up by about 5 pm so people can go out for supper.

      Food:

      We will have some snacks there but if people want to bring fencer friendly
      munchies it would be greatly appreciated. There is also an extensive food
      court in the UC. If people wish I can make arrangements with the
      Shakespeare's Arms again for supper but please RSVP me so I have an idea of
      numbers.

      Other:

      There is sufficient space for armoured combat or Youth Combat as well as
      long as there is an appropriate Marshal in attendance.

      If anyone has an idea for a class, please feel free to teach it, we have
      lots of time.

      If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me and I will answer
      them as best I can.

      Yours in Service