Thank you from Huntsmans Harvest

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      I would like to thank all the rapier combatants who braved a wet and chilly day to get a little bit of fencing in before the rain set in for the afternoon. Fortunately, we were able to get one prize fight in before the worst of the rain, so I'd like to congradulate Lord Brennen on becoming a cadet in the Ealdormere Academy of Defense. :)

      On a personal note, I would like to thank His Excellency Giovanni and all those who donated to the wonderful weapons that were presented to me at Huntsman's Harvest. I'm still stunned and in awe, and indeed humbled by this fantastic gift... and I can't wait to try them out at my practice on Monday, and hopefully, in Guelph on tuesday as well. :)

      Yours in Humble Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        For those of you who were not there,