Extra Fencing Gear?

  • William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      I'm trying to build up our canton supply of loaner gear and I've done
      fairly well so far for most of it. I'm really hoping that if anyone has
      any spare gear that they'd be willing to trade/sell/barter with, I'd be
      happy to consider it. Obviously, it should be in good repair and usable
      for a loaner piece while I'm running a practice.

      I already have good masks, gloves, a sword, a dagger, a size 44
      Triplette tunic/jacket and some gorgets.

      To that end, if there are any spare tunics with a bit more size range
      (up or down), hoods or drapes I'd be most happy with those. If anyone is
      looking to unload a good newbie sword or dagger, I'd consider that. I
      also wouldn't say no to any rigid parry equipment either, but that's not
      really a focus right now. Just getting enough good reliable gear so I
      can train more fencers (yay!) for the field would be a great start.

      Thanks so much!

      Lord William 'the Griffin' of Otterton
      Canton Fencing Marshal
      Petrea Thule