Re: [E_Rapier] Mega Fencing Practice in Der Welfengau

  • patchett
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      Ummm...

      The day after Crown would be October 24, not 26.

      Rylyn
      -who knows the date for the next event she's running. :-)

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
        Looks like Yahoo is having issues again. Please remember the corrected date
        of October 24th. This practice is still tentative pending paperwork with the
        U of G and I will post when it's a sure thing.