Mega Fencing Practice in Der Welfengau

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23 3:57 PM

      We have a tentative date for the next mega fencing practice in Der
      Welfengau, which is Sunday, October the 26th, the day after Crown
      Tournament. I will let the list know when we have the final paperwork
      completed but that is the date you should keep in mind.

      The practice will take place at the same location at the last one, Peter
      Clark Hall in the University Centre of the University of Guelph. I think we
      can start as early as 10 am but I will confirm that with Isaac, who has very
      kindly arranged the room for us. So, if you want to hang out in our area
      after attending Crown, please feel free to join us at our practice, the more
      the merrier.

      Yours in Service

      Albrecht
    • patchett
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Ummm...

        The day after Crown would be October 24, not 26.

        Rylyn
        -who knows the date for the next event she's running. :-)

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          Looks like Yahoo is having issues again. Please remember the corrected date
          of October 24th. This practice is still tentative pending paperwork with the
          U of G and I will post when it's a sure thing.