RE: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
      Gabriel! I'm very glad to see you're still kicking. I'll be gladder still
      to see you out fencing!

      Come to practice. We'll be happy to fill you in on what's been going on.

      If you need a ride from St. Thomas, we're still following procedure on
      that...meet at DJ's for 6:15pm with a 6:30pm departure for London. If
      you're in London and can't make it out Thursdays...give Mateo a call.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Cainder

      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
      Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
      @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
      hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

      >From: "sca_rayne" <sca_rayne@...>
      >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing
      >Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:43:25 -0000
      >
      >To Whom This Concerns:
      >
      >I am deeply wishing to come back into the world of fencing, but it has
      >been some time since I have been in the list. So my question is
      >whether or not I am to re-authorize or if I must fully authorize in
      >all weapon forms that I was previously capable of using. Also, I do
      >wish to know whether my status within the EAoD as a Cadet still stands.
      >
      >With regards,
      >
      >Gabriel de Merida
      >Son of Mateo

    • David Fleuelling
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
        Hey Cainder! I am living in London right now and the bus routes are extremely confusing. I am still looking at being there MUCH more often so that I can get back in the game and have some more good times with everyone. I am also going to be bringing my lady out with me as often as she can come because she is interested in seeing everything and even coming to an event. Hope to see you soon!

        Gabriel de Merida

        Kelly Wyatt <kgarlow@...> wrote:
        Gabriel! I'm very glad to see you're still kicking. I'll be gladder still
        to see you out fencing!

        Come to practice. We'll be happy to fill you in on what's been going on.

        If you need a ride from St. Thomas, we're still following procedure on
        that...meet at DJ's for 6:15pm with a 6:30pm departure for London. If
        you're in London and can't make it out Thursdays...give Mateo a call.

        Hope to see you soon!

        Cainder

        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        MKA - Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
        Seeblatt Herald, Kingdom of Ealdormere
        @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
        hazel and a snowy owl counterchanged.

        >From: "sca_rayne" <sca_rayne@...>
        >To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [E_Rapier] Re-Authorizing
        >Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 17:43:25 -0000
        >
        >To Whom This Concerns:
        >
        >I am deeply wishing to come back into the world of fencing, but it has
        >been some time since I have been in the list. So my question is
        >whether or not I am to re-authorize or if I must fully authorize in
        >all weapon forms that I was previously capable of using. Also, I do
        >wish to know whether my status within the EAoD as a Cadet still stands.
        >
        >With regards,
        >
        >Gabriel de Merida
        >Son of Mateo

      • Gareth Cambell
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 6, 2007
          well I guess it will be nice to have you back...

          smile

          Gareth

        • David Fleuelling

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 7, 2007
              well if you would stop cohorting with known fellens... you wouldnt have the
              local magistrate aiming fire arms at your ummmm head!

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 8, 2007
                Known fellons....surely you must be mistaken, Gareth. Gabriel has in the
                past been in the company of the goode ship Crimson Star. And everyone knows
                that there are no fellons on that goode ship...

                Only honest, law abiding, privateers...

                Now who he is currently and most recently been associating with, I couldn't
                speak for...as we've not seen him in an number of months. Do you think he's
                been led astray?

                Ysabeau de Bayonne
                loyal captain's wife

                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
                Kelly Wyatt kgarlow@...
                Port of Talbot's Cross, Kingdom of Ealdormere
                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 10, 2007
                  Knowing how blood is thicker then water and it runs deep... I know he has
                  been led astray. And not by any unknown element he may have fallen in with
                  as he searched for some way to escape his grim fate.

                  Knowing well the good men and woman of the Crimson Star... *cough*... Im
                  sure his absence was not at all some form of incarseration he was forced to
                  bare as the rest of the crew scurried away under the cover of fog and night.

                  We know how loyalty is often tested at sea... or in port or on the run...
                  smile

                  I am just glad the lad is home and safe... and I hope the terms of his parol
                  are met with the same ease a vigor the folks of the Crimson Star put behind
                  there words... "Only honest, law abiding, privateers..."

                  I hope his home coming will be biter sweet...

                  Gareth.... (wink)