Re: [E_Rapier] Huntsmans Harvest in 2 days!

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      What's the plan if it's raining?

      Eyrny

      On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      <locusthellion@...> wrote:
      > So, for those of you who are attending, site opens at 10:00am, inspections and authorizations begin at 10:30.  If it's like last year, we are in the open area right next to the parking lot.  I have one tournament planned (with more ideas currently running rampant in my head), and, depending who shows, we have an EAoD cadet prize to be fought.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!
      >
      > Yours in insanity,
      >
      > Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)

    • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
        If it's raining, well, there's no rapier. There is no indoor area large enough to accomadate any marshal activity on site. I will have my pavillion on site so that we can stay dry between small showers, but if we get a downpour, we'll have to head indoors... and socialize I guess. lol

        Yoshi