Huntsmans Harvest in 2 days!

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      So, for those of you who are attending, site opens at 10:00am, inspections and authorizations begin at 10:30. If it's like last year, we are in the open area right next to the parking lot. I have one tournament planned (with more ideas currently running rampant in my head), and, depending who shows, we have an EAoD cadet prize to be fought. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

      Yours in insanity,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
    • Nicholas J. Corkigian
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
        a full schedule of activities (not just rapier) is posted on the web page
        now too!

        http://ealdormere.ca/bendunfirth/NextEvent.htm

        -Nikolai

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          What's the plan if it's raining?

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
            If it's raining, well, there's no rapier. There is no indoor area large enough to accomadate any marshal activity on site. I will have my pavillion on site so that we can stay dry between small showers, but if we get a downpour, we'll have to head indoors... and socialize I guess. lol

            Yoshi