Re: [E_Rapier] Blunts?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
      Still using "Bird Blunts" as purchased from a local Archery Shop.  I don't know the size off-hand... I just take in an old one and match the size (length and end diameter).

      Mateo

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
        Very cool! I'm assuming by franchise you mean the older definition:

        Magnanimity; generosity; liberality; frankness; nobility. (courtesy of
        Wiktionary)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
          see also: http://county-kildare.org/virtues/franchise.html

          "Franchise is the virtue of practicing the other eight virtues without
          any though of profit or personal gain. Franchise is the purest motive,
          selflessness in every action."

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 29, 2010
            I don't know!? Ask thier Majesties! I'm just passing on the cool stuff I read on thier web site

            Jocelyn