Blunts?

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
      Greetings!!

      Where are folks buying their tip-blunts these days?  I know there was some
      considerable discussion about the type/size, but I'm not certain where it had
      ended.

      Any assistance would be appreciated.

      YiS,
      Rusalka

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
        Still using "Bird Blunts" as purchased from a local Archery Shop.  I don't know the size off-hand... I just take in an old one and match the size (length and end diameter).

        Mateo

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
          Very cool! I'm assuming by franchise you mean the older definition:

          Magnanimity; generosity; liberality; frankness; nobility. (courtesy of
          Wiktionary)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
            see also: http://county-kildare.org/virtues/franchise.html

            "Franchise is the virtue of practicing the other eight virtues without
            any though of profit or personal gain. Franchise is the purest motive,
            selflessness in every action."

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 29, 2010
              I don't know!? Ask thier Majesties! I'm just passing on the cool stuff I read on thier web site

              Jocelyn