QUESTION FROM CORINATION

  • T Booth
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2010
      Lady Jocelyn,

        On our way home Leah, the fencer from out west, was asking if she was going to
      get a authorization card for our kingdom since she is going to be here for at
      least this school year and is planning on going to more events. I told her I
      would get in touch with you and find out for here.

        Lord Tadc

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2010
        Responded to off the list

        Jocelyn