Ben Dunfirth heading inside!

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      Greetings fellow disturbers of the peace,

      A note to let you know that starting this upcoming monday we are heading back indoors for the school year. Our site is the same as the last couple of years, Prince Philip school on Rifle Range Road, in Hamilton. Directions are posted on the Ben Dunfirth website. Practices, as always, run from 6:30 till 9:30. We are still averaging 6-8 fencers a night, so if you're looking for a good workout, come see us! :)

      Yoshi