New Trino fighter looking to buy his first Rapier

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      We have a new fighter in Trinovantia Nova that is looking to buy his first Rapier.  Naturally, looking for inexpensive and simple to get started.  I've suggested a few manufacturers (Zen Warrior, Hanwei, etc.), but I thought I'd post to see if anyone has a Rapier, or Rapier Blade they would be willing to sell?  If so, please contact me off-list with cc to the following email:

      bethgolds@...

      My thanks, and in service to the Crown,

      Mateo de Merida