"""From the Screaming ... bloody toymaker """ auuughh

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2010
      Re:
      Could the bloody toymaker please enlighten us on his SCA schedule
      for the next few weeks? Some of us need cards stamped and soon!!

      Yoshi

      Hmmm At least I'm not a zombie ! Zombies are way too easy to kill !! LOL

      I shall be attending ...

      Sat - Oct 02
      Huntsman's Harvest
      Hosted by the Barony of Ben Dunfirth (Hamilton, ON)

      Sat - Oct 16
      Masquarade
      Hosted by the Shire of Trinovantia Nova (London, ON)

      Sat - Oct 23
      Crown Tourney
      Hosted by the Canton of Bryniau Twynnog (New Hamburg, ON)

      Sat - Dec 04
      Wassail
      Hosted by the Canton of Bryniau Tywynnog (Tavistock, ON)

      OR *****

      1 ) Inspect your expiry date.
      2) getting near that time ?
      3) get your stuff tested !!
      4) Fill out form!
      5) Send a self addressed envelope / plus form / plus card to:

      Gerry Dowswell
      320 Bright St.
      Sarnia On.
      N7T 4G2

      and as long as the Zombies dont intercept it ,he will return it A.S.A.P. !!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
        YOSHI!

        What did you do such that the Toymaker is BLOODY?!?

        Jocelyn

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, "thltoymaker" <thltoymaker@...> wrote:

        > Re:
        > Could the bloody toymaker please enlighten us on his SCA schedule
        > for the next few weeks? Some of us need cards stamped and soon!!
        >
        > Yoshi
        >
        > Hmmm At least I'm not a zombie ! Zombies are way too easy to kill !! LOL
        >

        > I shall be attending ...
        >
        > Sat - Oct 02
        > Huntsman's Harvest
        > Hosted by the Barony of Ben Dunfirth (Hamilton, ON)
        >
        > Sat - Oct 16
        > Masquarade
        > Hosted by the Shire of Trinovantia Nova (London, ON)
        >
        > Sat - Oct 23
        > Crown Tourney
        > Hosted by the Canton of Bryniau Twynnog (New Hamburg, ON)
        >
        > Sat - Dec 04
        > Wassail
        > Hosted by the Canton of Bryniau Tywynnog (Tavistock, ON)
        >
        > OR *****
        >
        > 1 ) Inspect your expiry date.
        > 2) getting near that time ?
        > 3) get your stuff tested !!
        > 4) Fill out form!
        > 5) Send a self addressed envelope / plus form / plus card to:
        >
        > Gerry Dowswell
        > 320 Bright St.
        > Sarnia On.
        > N7T 4G2
        >
        > and as long as the Zombies dont intercept it ,he will return it A.S.A.P. !!

      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 13, 2010
          It did not happen in the list, therefore SCA conventions do not apply. So neener. :P

          Yoshi

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2010
            How convinent that the's been NO word from the Toymaker in your defense!

            Jocelyn