Re: [E_Rapier] Corination

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8 7:19 PM
      Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

      Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

      Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

      I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...