Re: [E_Rapier] Corination

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8 3:58 PM
      See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

      Mateo

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8 7:19 PM
        Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

        Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

        Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

        I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...