Re: Corination

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8 3:34 PM
      While I'm not completely certain yet, I am planning on being at Coronation... so I can cause my usual mayhem and nonsense. :)

      Yoshi

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8 3:58 PM
        See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

        Mateo

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8 7:19 PM
          Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

          Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

          Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

          I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...