Re: [E_Rapier] Corination

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
      Oops! You're right, I'm just a little focused as I'm cooking the
      feast for *Crown* in October.

      Eyrny

      On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
      > That would be Fall Crown.
      >
      > Coronation is
      > Saturday, September 25, 2010
      > Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
      > Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8
      >
      > http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html
      >
      > On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
      > <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
      >> Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener.  The website will
      >> be published soon.
      >>
      >> Eyrny
      >>
      >> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Robert Bohler <robler2@...> wrote:
      >>> Where and when is Coronation?
      >>>
      >>> Ulrich of Greyfells

    • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
        While I'm not completely certain yet, I am planning on being at Coronation... so I can cause my usual mayhem and nonsense. :)

        Yoshi

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
          See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

          Mateo

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
            Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

            Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

            Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

            I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...