Re: [E_Rapier] Corination

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
      Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener. The website will
      be published soon.

      Eyrny

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
        That would be Fall Crown.

        Coronation is
        Saturday, September 25, 2010
        Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
        Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8

        http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
          Oops! You're right, I'm just a little focused as I'm cooking the
          feast for *Crown* in October.

          Eyrny

          On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
          > That would be Fall Crown.
          >
          > Coronation is
          > Saturday, September 25, 2010
          > Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
          > Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8
          >
          > http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html
          >
          > On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
          > <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
          >> Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener.  The website will
          >> be published soon.
          >>
          >> Eyrny
          >>
          >> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Robert Bohler <robler2@...> wrote:
          >>> Where and when is Coronation?
          >>>
          >>> Ulrich of Greyfells

        • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
            While I'm not completely certain yet, I am planning on being at Coronation... so I can cause my usual mayhem and nonsense. :)

            Yoshi

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
              See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

              Mateo

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

                Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

                Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

                I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...