Re: [E_Rapier] Corination

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
      Where and when is Coronation?

      Ulrich of Greyfells
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Yvonne
      To: E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 8:45 AM
      Subject: [E_Rapier] Corination

      Greeting and Salutions!

      Just a quick note, there will be fencing at Corination, I will be your Marshall in charge.

      If there is a desire to do any authorizations please let me know in advance so I can schedule these in accordingly.

      Yours truly,
      Jocelyn Cranewall

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
        Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener. The website will
        be published soon.

        Eyrny

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
          That would be Fall Crown.

          Coronation is
          Saturday, September 25, 2010
          Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
          Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8

          http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
            Oops! You're right, I'm just a little focused as I'm cooking the
            feast for *Crown* in October.

            Eyrny

            On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
            > That would be Fall Crown.
            >
            > Coronation is
            > Saturday, September 25, 2010
            > Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
            > Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8
            >
            > http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html
            >
            > On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
            > <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
            >> Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener.  The website will
            >> be published soon.
            >>
            >> Eyrny
            >>
            >> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Robert Bohler <robler2@...> wrote:
            >>> Where and when is Coronation?
            >>>
            >>> Ulrich of Greyfells

          • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
              While I'm not completely certain yet, I am planning on being at Coronation... so I can cause my usual mayhem and nonsense. :)

              Yoshi

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

                Mateo

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                  Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

                  Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

                  Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

                  I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...