Corination

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
      Greeting and Salutions!

      Just a quick note, there will be fencing at Corination, I will be your Marshall in charge.

      If there is a desire to do any authorizations please let me know in advance so I can schedule these in accordingly.

      Yours truly,
      Jocelyn Cranewall
    • Robert Bohler
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
        Where and when is Coronation?

        Ulrich of Greyfells

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
          Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener. The website will
          be published soon.

          Eyrny

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
            That would be Fall Crown.

            Coronation is
            Saturday, September 25, 2010
            Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
            Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8

            http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
              Oops! You're right, I'm just a little focused as I'm cooking the
              feast for *Crown* in October.

              Eyrny

              On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM, John Enzinas <jenzinas@...> wrote:
              > That would be Fall Crown.
              >
              > Coronation is
              > Saturday, September 25, 2010
              > Lindsay Park Armouries 210 Kent St W,
              > Lindsay, Ontario K9V 2Y8
              >
              > http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/fallcoronation2010.html
              >
              > On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Kathleen Gormanshaw
              > <kgormanshaw@...> wrote:
              >> Oct 23rd in New Hamburg, just outside of Kitchener.  The website will
              >> be published soon.
              >>
              >> Eyrny
              >>
              >> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Robert Bohler <robler2@...> wrote:
              >>> Where and when is Coronation?
              >>>
              >>> Ulrich of Greyfells

            • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                While I'm not completely certain yet, I am planning on being at Coronation... so I can cause my usual mayhem and nonsense. :)

                Yoshi

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                  See you there I believe.  80% sure at this time... I can help out.

                  Mateo

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 8, 2010
                    Oi... I was confused too.  I have a prior commitment for Sept 25th, which is Corontation.

                    Turns out I'm planning on going to *Crown* in October.

                    Mateo, who did say he was only 80% sure... though probably with a 5% confidence factor on that prediction.

                    I hate statistics but have to love'em for work...