Huntsman's Harvest

  • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      So you want to fence? Of course you do! Well make sure to mark October 2nd on your calendar. Ben Dunfirth will be hosting Huntsman's Harvest on that day. Further information to follow on the location (same site as last year for those of you that were there, though name and directions escape me at the moment.) I have not finalised an exact schedule of events for rapier, however I will be available starting at 10:30am for inspections. What exactly am I going to be doing? Who knows... I'm sure the rules will keep changing and I will drive you all crazy. There's a good chance we will do some melee as well.

      Further bulletins as events warrant!

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Kurushima Yoshiatsu (Yoshi)
    • bad_yoshi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
        Greetings,

        I am, in fact, the MiC for rapier at Huntsman's Harvest. I have a brief amount of time to get a description out, as I'm still incredibly busy at work. I did manage to get saturday off, so I will in fact be there. Come one, come all. You know it's going to be fun, cause, well... i'll be there. ;) There will be a bear pit tourney, as well as other nonsense and shannanigans. Fencers of Ben Dufirth, the bear pit tourney will be of particular interest... something about a baronial rapier champion or something... yeah...

        Toymaker... If you have some things you'd like to run, by all means speak to me on saturday. I've had little time to plan anything, as I've done nothing but work since Pennsic.

        In Service to the Dream,

        THL Kurushima Yoshiatsu