RE: [E_Rapier] Party Announcement Part 2

  • Anna B
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007
      Sorry to miss your party Archibald, but I will be glad to have a glass of
      something alcoholic to celebrate your return to all things scholarly at the
      next event we both find ourselves at.

      Rusalka

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2007
        Archibald, Congrats on the admission to the MA!

        Mateo

        Whom also is unable to attend living so far away in
        the boonies of Ealdormere.

        http://mail.yahoo.com