Re: [E_Rapier] Re: Bonfield?

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
      I too, would very much like to attend, but won't be able to :(
      I still haven't been able to show off my "secret weapon"

      Ulrich of Greyfells
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        I'd love to be able to go and enjoy crossing blades, but my leg has gotten
        worse and better, worse and better, and right now it is on an upswing, but 4
        hours in a car would ruin the recent improvements...

        ~Wilhelm