Bonfield?

  • William of Otterton
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2010
      So who's going to Bonfield this coming weekend? I will be and I'll be
      there from the Thursday afternoon right through until Monday.

      Griffin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
        Sadly not me..

        ...to everyone else who is going and doing rapier combat..please hit William aka Griffin for me..I promised him a beating, and while I intend to deliver at a later point in time...I ask that the community not let him forget his due..trust me he likes it! LOL!

        ..BTW, there's a bag of gold chocolate, to be delivered at Corination, to the one person whom William, aka Griffin, confirms to me as having delivered the message soundly, but mostly within the confines of FUN and the sport!

        Jocelyn

        --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, William of Otterton <griffin@...> wrote:

        > So who's going to Bonfield this coming weekend? I will be and I'll be
        > there from the Thursday afternoon right through until Monday.
        >
        > Griffin

      • Robert Bohler
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2010
          I too, would very much like to attend, but won't be able to :(
          I still haven't been able to show off my "secret weapon"

          Ulrich of Greyfells
          ...to everyone else who is going and doing rapier combat..please hit William aka Griffin for me..I promised him a beating, and while I intend to deliver at a later point in time...I ask that the community not let him forget his due..trust me he likes it! LOL!

          ..BTW, there's a bag of gold chocolate, to be delivered at Corination, to the one person whom William, aka Griffin, confirms to me as having delivered the message soundly, but mostly within the confines of FUN and the sport!

          Jocelyn

          --- In E_Rapier@yahoogroups.com, William of Otterton <griffin@...> wrote:

          > So who's going to Bonfield this coming weekend? I will be and I'll be
          > there from the Thursday afternoon right through until Monday.
          >
          > Griffin

        • Ross Weaver
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
            I'd love to be able to go and enjoy crossing blades, but my leg has gotten
            worse and better, worse and better, and right now it is on an upswing, but 4
            hours in a car would ruin the recent improvements...

            ~Wilhelm