Re: [E_Rapier] Groin protection rules

  • Steve Bulger
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 26, 2010
      Nicholas J. Corkigian wrote:
      > Huh. I'm a little surprised by this. It sounds like it was a conscious
      > effort to not include that area in the original SCA rules rather than a
      > simple oversight. I would've thought that area of the legs is a much more
      > likely target than say the back of the head.
      >
      > -Nikolai

      Agreed, but OTOH the back of the head is somewhat more vulnerable to
      anything that does get to it, with potentially worse consequences in the
      most extreme cases.

      Gerhard

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5400 (20100826) __________

      http://www.eset.com