Party Announcement

  • argh@cogeco.ca
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 7:13 AM
      Hi all.... Party Announcement

      What: Aaron's "moving", "departure", and "yay! I got into grad school festivity".
      When: Friday, May 4th, start 6pm til whenever things break up.
      Where (OTTAWA): 2206 Alta Vista Dr. (Between Kilborn and Cunningham). Down the side path, the festivity will occur in
      the side/back entrance and back yard if whether is civil enough.

      This is on several different lists, so I apologize for any repetition of this announcement you might recieve.

      Well the fates have finally sorted out what is to become of me, and for those of you interested in knowing I'm returning
      to Kingston to start an M.A. at R.M.C..

      So I'm moving to kingston on Saturday and I'm looking for a hand loading. I'll have a beer or a glass of wine for
      anyone who runs a load from the apartment to the van on Friday night. And then I'm looking to just be sociable and my
      landlord has expressed great displeasure if we are done before he gets home to join the festivities at midnight.

      Anyway.... Hope to see people out.

      Ta

      Aaron Miedema
      Lente autem non celer sum.
    • Yvonne Rogers
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 9:06 AM
        Congratulations Aaron on your accpetance into grad school. I know
        you'll do your best.

        Salute!
        Jocelyne