Re: [E_Rapier] Baron's Howe

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
      Forgive my newbie question, but what, when and where is "Baron's Howe"?

      Ulrich of Greyfells
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2010
        Robert Bohler wrote:
        > Forgive my newbie question, but what, when and where is "Baron's Howe"?

        It's an SCA event near Bonfield, ON, hosted by the Shire of Brennistein
        Vatn, September 2-6. Web site here: http://www.baronshowe.com/index.html

        Gerhard

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5394 (20100824) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Kurushima Yoshiatsu
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
          I'd like to thank those few that made the trek north this year for some great fencing yet again at Baron's Howe. You guys that don't show are really missing out on a great site and a great event. Check it out next year if you can! In particular I'd like to thank Ziggy this year who allowed us to use the rings to fight in. What a blast! Definately gonna use them next year too.
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
            I'd go so far as to say that Sir Sigfried actively encouraged us to us
            Mordain's rings and even sponsored our tourney by donating his
            winnings from the Armoured tournament.

            --j